Importance of Food
Why is food important in life?
You have all heard of the word Healthy Diet. What do you get out of this word Healthy Diet? Some people say, it helps to balance your body, some say it helps to lose weight, and people like me will say it is for beautiful skin and a healthy colon. With so many questions, In this article, we are going to discuss about the importance and benefits of having Healthy Diet.
Healthy food is nothing but vegetables, whole grains, fresh fruits, nuts, oats etc. Healthy diet requirements can be met through all plant base and animal-based food. A healthy diet helps to nourish our body. A healthy diet practice starts since birth by breastfeeding. Consuming healthy diet throughout our life helps to prevent malnutrition. A healthy diet helps to prevent some long-term diseases like heart diseases, cancer, stroke, and diabetes, etc.
Stay Healthy, Stay Fit
The basic and most important rule of healthy eating is not skipping any meal. Skipping meals lowers your metabolic rate. Never miss breakfast, It is the most vital meal of the day. Drink lots of water. A variety of foods should be used in the menu. No single food has all the nutrients. Eat five portions of fruit and vegetables every day. Limit stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol, and refined sugar. Only eat things you like the taste of, find what works for you, and don’t force yourself to eat things just because they are good for you.
Why is Nutrition important?
Nutrition plays a great role in our daily life. The food or liquids affect our body and health because each food or liquid contain particular nutrition which is very necessary for our physical and mental growth. A particular level of any particular nutrition is essential for our body. So we should know that what food we have to take, how much and what type of nutrition contain a particular food.
A healthy diet throughout life promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes, supports normal growth, development and ageing, helps to maintain a healthy body weight, and reduces the risk of chronic disease leading to overall health and well-being.
What are the benefits of Nutrition?
There are sooo many benefits of good nutrition! The top 5 would be:
- Long, healthy life – Research shows that by consuming a healthy diet, you will live longer, and live better.
- Reduced risk of disease – Nutrition has a positive impact on heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Better digestive health – Nutrition helps keep the gastrointestinal track healthy and functioning at its best.
- Better hydration – Consuming healthy beverages (water, low fat dairy, and low calorie beverages) along with fruits and vegetables can keep you hydrated. At least 60% of the body is water.
- Healthier Future – Better nutrition can help your future be healthier in the future. Introducing healthy foods early is the key.
Healthy Eating, Healthy Life
Having a perfect balance of good nutrition and good eating habits, will make you perfect fit.
5 Benefits of Healthy Eating
- Weight loss– One of the main reasons people eat a healthy diet is to maintain a healthy weight or to lose weight. A healthy weight has a plethora of benefits on its own
- Heart Health– Even if you’re young, you should think about your heart health. Healthy eating habits can improve your heart health and common prevent heart diseases.
- Strong Bones- A healthy diet can help individuals make sure they have strong teeth and bones now and, in the future
- High Energy Level– If you eat property, then it means your body is getting all of the nutrients it needs to function properly, which will improve your energy levels. Avoid sugary foods and drinks to prevent sugar highs and crashes.
- Improved memory and brain health- Eating healthy increases blood flow to the brain, which help prevent brain diseases like Alzheimer’s, dementia, and cognitive decline.